J'ai fait le modèle Écharpe Irène de Mélusine, modifiant en éliminant une torsade de coté et les bords (m env, m end, m env) et tricotant en rond. 4 rangs de côtes 1/1 au début et à la fin, montage tubulaire, rabattage tubulaire (kitchener stitch).
Voici en cours le 8 octobre, et puis fini le 11.
In progress on October 8th, and finished the 11th.
I had bought 2 small skeins of light blue alpaca from Sunmeadow Alpacas at the Brattleboro Farmers' Market that kept calling out to me, we were leaving for the weekend and I had just finished the gloves so had no project, I was following the Irène Scarf KAL because I'm a moderator for Mélusine's friends... so in the space of 10 minutes I decided to make Irène, but as a neck gaiter, because I only had the two skeins, and I'd seen a gaiter in One Skein that I liked.
From Mélusine's Irene Scarf pattern, I eliminated a column of cable and the edges and made it in the round. 4 rows of 1/1 rib at beginning and end. Tubular cast-on and cast-off (aka kitchener stitch for the cast off).